WooCommerce Add-on for LearnPress – WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Add-on for LearnPress - WordPress Plugin by thimpress. WooCommerce Add-on for LearnPress provides another way for transaction to be done in the best convenient way for both parties.
- Transaction can be done by WooCommerce account if other payment gateways are not available
How WooCommerce Add-on for LearnPress works?
Quickly connect LearnPress Payment with WooCommerce Payment Gateways
LearnPress WooCommerce integration add-on let gives you more freedom on choosing the Payment Gateway for your online courses, using the unlimited power of WooCommerce Payment Gateways.
Pay via visa, creditcard, bank transfer, manual payment, pay by check, offline payment, etc. Anything can be possible with WooCommerce.
Let your students pay for courses in any currency, using any payment methods.
WooCommerce is the most powerful payment gateways for WordPress and there are thousands of add-ons for WooCommerce to help you make transactions in any currency using any payment methods. As long as there is a WooCommerce add-on for that transaction type, we can use that for our courses.
Creating coupons for your courses
By integrating with WooCommerce, you can create coupon code for your courses and send it to your students. The learning experience has never been this easy and simple.
How to Use WooCommerce Add-on for LearnPress?
Download and Install
Required Paid Membership Pro plugin. Download it for free on wordpress.org
To download Paid Memberships Pro add-on for LearnPress, visit ‘My Account’ on thimpress.com
Click ‘Orders’ and ‘View’ your order
- Install and activate both Paid Membership Pro plugin and Paid Membership Pro integration as following:
- Visit ‘WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New’
- Click ‘Upload Plugin’ and choose the plugin zip files that you just downloaded. Click ‘Install Now’ to start the installation process
- After plugin installed successfully, click ‘Activate Plugin’ and you will be notified that the plugin is activated
- The plugin is shown as activated and ready to use
- Required WooCommerce account. Sign up new account here
- Visit ‘LearnPress > Settings’
- Under ‘Payments’ tab, choose ‘WooCommerce Payment’ and check ‘Enable’
- Click on a payment method to go to WooCommerce Payment settings
- Visit ‘WooCommerce > Settings’
- Under ‘Checkout’ tab, enable one or more payments method
- ‘WooCommerce Payment’ option is then available when students checkout
Creating coupons for your courses
- Go to WooCommerce > Coupons
- Click “Create your first coupon” / “Add coupon” to create a new coupon or click a existed coupon to edit
- Fill Coupon code and description field
- Scroll to Coupon Data, setup value for coupon
- Click Publish/Update to save.
LearnPress LMS Plugin provide an excellent user interface to create a course with options you need. You can find it easy to make a full curriculum layout as well as edit and maintain it. You can also export course and import to other website which also using LearnPress. We will provide the feature allow you to import course from other WordPress LMS plugins soon.
With the course you've created, you can share it, manage it, watch statistic about number of student, its trend, etc.
LearnPress is free but it still allow you to sell courses you create with support many billing method such as paypal, woocommerce, stripe, etc.
Communicate with your students
With BuddyPress support, LearnPress will help you to communicate with your student or instructor via WordPress forum. Learning is not only on your own. Study, make friends and have fun.
LearnPress provide a bunch of add-on
Add-on is used to providing extra features for LearnPress and you can also write it.
LearnPress is free and always will be
Education should be free and we want you to bring it to as many people as you can. Therefore, we create LearnPress as a tool for you to create course and share it. We'll continue developing it as long as we can and make it better and better.
LearnPress is actively developed
We are developing and improving LearnPress day by day and bringing new features to you cos we want LearnPress to become the best WordPress plugin in LMS.
LearnPress Support WordPress Multisites
Free add-ons for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin:
- LearnPress Wishlist - add courses to a wishlist for students.
- LearnPress Course Review - review course for enrolled students.
- LearnPress Import/Export - export or import course or courses out-of-box.
- LearnPress Prerequisites Courses - require student to pass some courses in order to enroll other course.
- LearnPress bbPress Integration - add bbPress Forum support for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- LearnPress BuddyPress Integration - add BuddyPress support for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- LearnPress Offline Payment - help you to manually create order for offline payment instead of paying via any payment gateways to sell course.
- LearnPress Fill In Blank - Fill in Blank question type for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
Premium add-ons for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin:
- Certificates add-on for LearnPress - adding drag & drop certificates builder as well as selecting designed certificate for each LMS course, your student will get particular certificate when they finished a course.
- Co-instructors add-on for LearnPress - multiple instructors support for each LMS course.
- Collections add-on for LearnPress - making LMS courses collection by selecting number of courses, this is helpful if you want to combine multiple LMS courses into a collection for a group of skills.
- Stripe Payment method for LearnPress - Stripe payment method for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- WooCommerce add-on for LearnPress - using WooCommerce as payment gateway for LearnPrss WordPress LMS Plugin.
- 2Checkout add-on for LearnPress - 2Checkout add-on for LearnPress provides another way for transaction to be done in the best convenient way for both parties.
- Announcement add-on for LearnPress - Announcement is a great way to promote your courses and update new features + contents to your courses, including email notification.
- Assignments add-on for LearnPress - Assignment Add-on for LearnPress is a great way to assign tasks, essays for your students so they can do at home and submit. Instructors can check students' work after that and grade the assignment.
- Authorize.Net add-on for LearnPress - Authorize.net add-on for LearnPress provides another way for transaction to be done in the best convenient way for both parties.
- Commission add-on for LearnPress - Commission add-on for LearnPress provides an easy way to manage courses commission and withdrawal request.
- Gradebook add-on for LearnPress - Gradebook add-on for LearnPress makes it easier to track the students learning progress and result.
- Sorting Choice add-on for LearnPress - Sorting Choice add-on for LearnPress makes the question interesting but also challenging
- myCRED add-on for LearnPress - myCRED add-on for LearnPress can bring reward site interactions, build store reward programs, offer community games or use as analytics, it's all up to you
- Content Drip add-on for LearnPress - Content Drip add-on for LearnPress allows you to manage course's opening time for your best convenience.
- Random Quiz add-on for LearnPress - Random Quiz add-on for LearnPress helps to ensure fairness for everyone when taking quizzes.
- Paid Memberships Pro add-on for LearnPress - Paid Membership Pro add-on for LearnPress creates subscriptions for better management of learning and budget needs.
WordPress LMS Plugin - LearnPress ROADMAP
- Payment Method support (first priority)
- Google Checkout
- Amazon Payments
- Samurai by FeeFighters
- Share Grade
- Manually reset quiz for retake
- Create quiz from randoms questions in question bank
- Attachment restriction for lesson
- Presentation support (maybe support SlideShare)
- Show enrolled user
- Student ranks
- REST API for mobile app
- Report/feedback about a question/quiz/lesson
- Commission for payment method
- Instructor's note
- Private message from Admin to teacher
- Group payment
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LearnPress ?
LearnPress is a plugin to create a LMS website, to spread out course, or sell course.
Where can I find LearnPress documentation and user guides?
If you want to use LearnPress to build a Learning Management Website, please refer to our user guides in LearnPress official site.
And if you want to extending or theming LearnPress, see our Wiki
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get troubles when using LearnPress you can ask for help on the LearnPres Support Forum
For help with premium add-ons
Where can I find the REST API documentation?
We will provide documentation about LearnPress REST API really soon.