Childhood Kids - Child Care Center Elementor Template Kit by dtbaker in Kids Babies. Childhood Template Kit contains a huge collection of over 35 visual layouts that are compatible with your Elementor page builder. The Kit features a brown and green color scheme with trees and children playing graphics. Each of these pre-made templates are fully customizable in the editor. You change the photos & font to make it your own.
Childhood Template Kit
This natural coloured template is suited to any childcare, education, childrens product or service website, The photos have a blob shape effect overlay allowing your plain photo to display underneath. There are cute hand-drawn vector graphics throughout the site featuring kids playing, trees, swings rainbows, clouds, sun, and green rolling hills.
What’s Included in the Zip:
- Home Page design
- Pro Home page
- Header design
- Hero design
- Blog Posts design
- Woo Commerce Products
- ‘Theme Style’ compatible
- About & Staff pages
- 2 Contact Pages
- Call to action boxes
- Photo borders
- Designs to layout text
- Google fonts have been used.
- Plus so much more
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer